Twaddells Raising Support in EFCMAYM | March-June

Thursday, March 9th, 2017
EFM Missionaries Roy and Jinky Twaddell are living in Haviland, KS for the next 4 months as they complete their deputation and support raising to prepare to go as missionaries to the Philippines to do ministry among Muslims. They are available March through June to speak in EFCMAYM churches and to share about their ministry. You can contact Roy directly at rtwaddell@icloud.com or 949-633-8925 to schedule a visit to your church, Sunday School, small group, mission group, Friends Women group, etc.
 
Please pray for the Twaddells as they seek to complete their fundraising support. They are currently at 70% and need to raise the remaining 30% before returning to the Philippines.
 
Thanks for your love for missions, care for our missionaries, and partnership in the Gospel!
 
– Adam Monaghan, Associate Superintendent