PLACE: Christian Renewal Center, Dickinson, TX
DATES: December 29, 2017 – January 1, 2018
COST: $239/person with $100 deposit due by November 22.
REGISTRATION: REGISTER NOW! Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation. REGISTRATION OPENED OCTOBER 1st and the price increases on November 23rd!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: December 13, 2017
reGENERATION 2017 is a formation-focused gathering of youth and adults that want to go deep. This will be an opportunity to not only learn but to practice and apply what we learn through interactive experiential labs that include time for specific spiritual practices that reinforce true narratives about life in the Kingdom of God. The youth and adults who participate in reGENERATION 2017 will feel equipped and challenged as apprentices of Jesus to explore life with God in order to more faithfully seek God’s Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
An EFC-MAYM Gathering for Junior High, High School and College students alongside adults, who love the church, and desire to serve, lead, grow and seek the kingdom of God first, together. Open to all RMYM churches!
Goal: To have EVERY Mid America CHURCH send (at least) one teenager and one adult to this gathering.
reGENERATION 2017 Lab Presenters: Coming Soon
reGENERATION 2017 Worship Leaders: Coming Soon
reGENERATION 2017 Lab Descriptions:
Instead of a conference style gathering where we come together to hear a speaker and go our separate ways, the gatherings at reGENERATION are a combination of information and experience. Just as in any other laboratory, we are going to put some questions to the test. Join us as we examine who God is and how we can experience him. reGENERATION labs are two hours each, consisting of a brief presentation, an extended period of application (spiritual practices), and then a time of processing with your Re-Group.
(The inspiration for the reGENERATION Labs comes from The Good and Beautiful Life, by James Bryan Smith, the primary professor in the Christian Spiritual Formation Program at Friends University)
reGENERATION will be a cell phone free experience. During this gathering we are raising the bar in creating space for formation asking everyone to lay down their life and their cell phone in order to fully engage. As we do this together, we are excited about the ways that God will speak into our lives as we pay attention to Him and others in a more profound way than normal. This expectation is mandatory for youth and strongly recommended for all adult participants with the exception of the primary youth leader from each church.
- Respect, follow, and be present at all activities on the Schedule, which includes everything from meals to labs/general sessions to hospitality rooms to curfew.
- Participation in all scheduled activities is required. No exceptions!
- No Guys in any Girls Room or Girls in any Guys room at any time.
- Dress Modestly.
- No PDA
- Respect each other by respecting their property, personality and person.
- Respect the property and honor all reGENERATION leaders and and camp personnel.
- Respect other guests in the lodge, as a witness to Christ, yourself and your family.
- Any students driving to reGENERATION must park their vehicle permanently during the gathering.
- Church group adults are responsible to transport all students for reGENERATION activities and meals.
- Cell phones should be left at home. Please enjoy this opportunity to be in fellowship and retreat – away from unnecessary distractions.
- Profanity, alcohol and tobacco products are totally prohibited.
- Any potential participants not willing to honor these reGENERATION guidelines should not plan to register.
- Transportation expenses are the sole responsibility of the participant and/or parents.